Monday, June 2, 2014

Know His Name....Ruach/ Spirit


Every morning, during my  quiet time with The Lord, I sing Psalm 91 and branch off as His Spirit leads.  This Psalm is our covering in 'any' way we need it, totally profound.  Since I have been working on the Names of God KLJ collection, I have especially been focusing on verse 14 of this Psalm.  

Because he hath set his love upon attached himself to me, therefore will I deliver him shall I slip him away: I shall set shall loft him on high, because he hath known my name.

What a powerful and indescribable Name above all Names, which we come to know ever deeper in our lives, as we experience how He meets us way beyond our greatest expectations.  He simply is not in our 'box', smile!!

Ruach of Zechariah 4:6  This is the word of The Lord unto Zerubbabel/ or to you and I, saying, not by might/valour, nor by power/force, but by my spirit, saith The Lord of Hosts/ Yah Veh Sabaoth! 

So many things to accomplish, both practically and heart vision, but nothing results from my effort, unless I yield myself to The Lord...invite the Spirit to lead me and enjoy the 'ride'.  Then what a difference it makes.  At times, I find that I must give up my own plans for the day...and what needed to happen takes place.  At the end of the day, I scratch my head in wonder asking, " How did you do that, Lord?"

Our battle is in the spiritual realm and the victory is only by His overcoming Spirit.  All I really want is to be hidden in Him, so He can shine through, reaching this world with His love and power...bringing His life and ways to be known...yes, His awesome name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment